AKC papers

Follow Me on Pinterest

Dog Forum FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions

AKC papers

Sunday, July 12, 2009 at8:40:34 PM
jawersh3
AKC papers
Recently I bought a dog and the last owner said they couldnt find his papers. How do I find his papers or even if he has any? How do I get him AKC registered if I cant find his papers? Please help
Wednesday, August 05, 2009 at12:38:02 PM
targonrotts
RE AKC papers
you need the breeder of your pup to first register the litter and then each individual puppy gets a application for registration. then with the individual puppy application for registration, you register your dog. if you do not have this, your pup has no papers otherwise.
Wednesday, August 05, 2009 at12:39:39 PM
targonrotts
RE AKC papers
if this is an already registered dog, only the previous owner can request from akc a duplicate. if he never registered, might have to go back to the last owner who did. and might get harder to get him registered and more expensive.
Saturday, August 08, 2009 at6:15:04 PM
jawersh3
RE AKC papers
Thank you for replying to my question. The people that had my male were filthy people and said they didnt know where his papers were. They would never give me there last name, even tho we talked on the phone multiple times. Their number was always blocked. I guess I will just leave him un papered and be happy with my female being AKC.
Saturday, August 08, 2009 at9:50:23 PM
targonrotts
RE AKC papers
just remember the old saying, buyer beware. at least your dog is out of that situation. just remember if you do breed him, the pups will have no papers even if mom does. just enjoy him as a happy pet.
Sunday, August 09, 2009 at2:41:29 PM
jawersh3
RE AKC papers
Thank you for the up date. I didnt realize that I couldnt get the pups registered. Nice to know. Thanks and he is a very happy daddy. He actually knows his name now and a few commands. Thanks again.

AKC papers

About Us   |   Terms / Agreement   |   Privacy Policy   |   Contact Us   |   F.A.Q.'s
© 2006-2014 K9Stud.com All Rights Reserved
Toll Free: 866-462-9179